Lonely Planet is your passport to USA’s National Parks, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Crane your neck at giant rock formations in Yosemite, test your nerves on the astounding Go-ing-to-the-Sun Road in Glacier National Park, watch the sunset over the Grand Canyon; all with your trusted travel companion
Inside Lonely Planet’s USA’s National Parks Travel Guide:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, wildlife, con-servation, ecology, landscapes, geology, politics.
• Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 103 colour maps.
Coverage includes: California, Alaska & the Pacific Northwest, Rocky Mountains, Great Lakes & Great Plains, New England & the Mid-Atlantic, The South, The South-west, Florida, Hawaii, and more.