Lonely Planet’s Spain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Marvel at Modernista masterpieces in Barcelona, enjoy beachside Basque cuisine in San Sebastian, and taste sherry and flamenco in Andalucia – all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Spain:
• Colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics.
Coverage Includes: Madrid, Barcelona, Granada, Valencia, Seville, Bilbao, Toledo, Santiago de Compostela, Castilla y Leon, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, Aragon, Basque Country, Cantabria, Asturias, Extremadura, Andalucia, Murcia and more.