Libro en papel
Discover the freedom of open roads while touring Ireland Lonely Planet Ireland’s Best Trips, your passport to up-to-date advice on uniquely encountering Ireland by car.
Featuring 34 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can explore the brooding loneliness of Connemara and the exquisite peninsulas of the southwest, all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Ireland’s Best Trips:
• Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout.
• Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests.
• Get around easily - 34 easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions.
• Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Useful features - including Driving Problem Buster, Detours, and Link Your Trip.
Covers: Dublin, Ennis, Cork, Galway, Belfast, the Dingle Peninsula, Wexford, Waterford, Killarney, Limerick, Westport, Tralee, Kenmare, Ring of Kerry, Connemara, Glendalough, Doolin, Derry, Bangor and more.